Saturday, November 3, 2007

FIADE booty, THANK YOU HEATHER!!!!!

What a fabulous box I found on my porch bursting with yarny goodness when we returned home from breakfast this morning!

See...

Heather A really spoiled me for the Fall Into Autumn Dishcloth Exchange. She knitted 3 dishcloths and a couple of Tribbles aren't they so cute?!

TWO sets of fabulous stitch markers,

check out her Etsy store and a super selection of Peaches and Cream cotton in some great Fall colors to knit up some dishcloths for myself or someone special. If you biggie-size the photos by clicking on them you can see the chocolate color yarn in the upper left corner.

As if that weren't enough she included note pads a pen and magnets also in a brown/gold/orange color scheme (my current fav) and a very nice bar of Citrus Spice handmade soap from The Parsonage.
Sorry for the blurry pictures, old eyes and a camera that has hit the floor at least 3 times, well, you know...

Hey Santa! Ally needs a new camera *hint-hint* LOL

This swap was great fun. Spoiling and being spoiled at the same time is a great concept.

I guess I'd better get busy on my Pay It Forward items before the next holidays get here. hee

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Great swap package!