Friday, July 26, 2013

Almost August

anybody know how to make the header picture smaller? that's crazy big 

Wow, hasn't this summer been flying by? Seems it just got warm outside and now it's cooled off again (I'm certainly not complaining about it either) Phew, I don't like the heat.

We enjoyed a vacation that was too short. Same as every vacation we ever take.
I read a good book 
and started another
and did way too much knitting...my arm and shoulder are still punishing me for it.

I finished a pair of socks...
started another...

Made some progress on my beaded cowl...
and got a cute new bag from my friend Susan at GirlCaveBags.  I love these smiling shrimps!
I hope you're having fun with your summer. Are you getting any projects finished?

If you'd like to read about what other creative folks are doing around the blog-o-sphere check out Wisdom Begins In Wonder and Natural Suburbia.

Thanks for coming...LittleDog would say hey but he's a little busy killing his new Beastie Ball!
video

8 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

Fiber Festival is my vacation. I'm looking forward to getting some knitting done. TdF sucked all of my knitting into yarn making.

Cathy said...

Love the look of your vacation cabin, must be very relaxing staying there... I want one now ;)

sarah in the woods said...

I am always amazed by handknit socks. Yours are wonderful!

Melissa said...

I kind of like that big picture....you know...up close and personable...LOL. Sorry I don't have any input on how to make it smaller.

It looks like you stayed in a lovely place and your socks are beautiful!

Kathryn Ray said...

That sounds like a lovely vacation. :-)

Spinster Beth said...

My header is crazy-big too...can't help :(. Love your beaded cowl!

Vivian said...

LittleDog has such a strong shake! Is there such a thing as too much knitting? (well, yeah, I once knitted a gift hat in a hurry and ended up with sore shoulder for a week.)

Nichole Burke said...

Looks like a successful July!