Friday, August 30, 2013

Busy Days

Well, I've been busy. Have you? What are you working on this week?

I have some photos to illustrate what I've been up to lately. I hope you find something interesting or informative.
Currently knitting...

I used a provisional cast on for 180 sts. I'm pretty excited to get this project started.








I've also been working on the second Ty Dy sock and now I even have a cute dpn holder to keep them under control when I'm not knitting.

My current Audible listen...
 If you like my blog perhaps you'll like the blogs of others who post to the Fiber Arts Friday blog round-up or maybe Natural Suburbia's Creative Friday round-up.  You should check them out.

For your viewing pleasure, a couple of videos. One of me spinning with my new Trindle...
video
just ignore me and concentrate on the spindle, LOL

and LittleDog is spinning for his dinner...
video
Thank you so much for visiting. Comments are greatly appreciated.

8 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I love your DPN holder. Super Sassy! I do love the trindle. Did you buy different weight arms? I bought a slightly heavier set this year that are cute owls. Oops! I forgot to share those the other week.

I find that I spin a finer yarn on the trindle.

Cathy said...

The Eisen jacket is a very comfy looking one, look forward to seeing more of it. Love the trindle, but I have to say that LittleDog stole the show ;)

Kathryn Ray said...

That sweater is going to be awesome!

Very nice spinning, on both accounts. ;-)

Have a great weekend.

Vivian said...

I like your new project, but provisional cast on 180 stitches is a lot! I'd probably do it the lazy way and cast on as usually and pick up from the edge later.

Love both "spinning" videos :D

Melissa said...

Oh...that's a pretty top you've started on. It was hard to tell from your pic if it's for a adult or a child.

Great little video of you with your new trundle.

Nichole Burke said...

Looks like you've got some nice projects going! Did you see the review of Knit Your Socks on Straight? Thoughts?

Jocelyn said...

Hey your Trindle has six arms!

Jocelyn said...

Hey your trindle has 6 arms!