Friday, October 4, 2013

Are you ready for Spinzilla?

I've been doing some practice spinning getting in shape and trying to finish the fiber that's currently on my Ladybug. Since I have only the weekend to get ready I'd better get busy! Spinzilla starts on Monday!!
This fiber is actually more orange than this pic shows.

I've also been knitting like crazy. I finished a pair of socks...
And started another...
and lastly, is the progress I've made on Brown Eisen...
As ArtPrize 2013 comes to a close I'll pass on a pic of my fave...
Wool-House, literally hand knit, she used only her hands and arms as tools.

Have a fiber-filled week. Thank you for visiting!

You can visit more fiber friendly folk over on Andrea's blog if you're so inclined. Hop on over!

6 comments:

Andria said...

Great projects, I love those striped socks!!

WonderWhyGal said...

I adore Wool House. Some days I think my living room looks like that ;-) Your socks are fabulous. Have fun spinning for Spinzilla. I never did get the registration figured out. grrrrr

Cathy said...

Wow you have been busy! Love the socks.

katie metzroth said...

That all looks lovely! Good luck with Spinzilla!!! I'm getting into Socktober.

Jocelyn said...

You're doing great getting it all done. But no doggy picture? I have sads.

Kathryn Ray said...

I like your stripey socks.

Have fun with Spinzilla. Looking forward to reading about it.