Friday, March 14, 2014

I knit another hat

and the model was so stinking cute I can hardly stand it. What do you think?
Isn't she perfect? This project is one of those that everyone wants one.

I'm making slow progress on a baby blanket with a Dragon Skin stitch pattern.
LittleDog had a trip to the vet to see about a UTI and is doing much better a couple days into the ridiculously expensive antibiotics. 

Check out that tongue, LOL Sorry for the blurr but it was tough catching him with my phone. He really didn't want to be there for one more second.

It was a great mail week. Vivian sent me a pretty scarf she knit and her Mom sent me two pretty hand made beaded necklaces along with a little pair of socks that she'd knit. Such a nice surprise.

Hope you're having a great week. Remember to check out the other creative peeps around the blog-o-sphere. You'll find a few at Wisdom Begins in Wonder and in a gathering at Natural Suburbia. Thanks for stopping in.

9 comments:

AllyB said...

Here is the linky for this week's Natural Suburbia Creative Friday round-up.
http://www.naturalsuburbia.com/2014/03/creative-friday-76.html

Chrisknits said...

That hat is adorable!!! But that little one in it takes the cake.

martine said...

That is just the best hat ever, I bet she loves it. Thanks for sharing

Kathryn Ray said...

Isn't it amazing how long a dog's tongue can be?

LOVE that hat!!

Corrie B said...

Everything in this post makes me smile! ESPECIALLY the tongue.

Nancy McCarroll said...

Kids and dogs with tongues sticking out. Cute!

I will check out that link, too.

Ginx Craft said...

I love your hat, and your cheery model. Looks very cosy.

WonderWhyGal said...

I'm in love with this pattern! Your hats are adorable!.

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

That hat is adorable!! Glad Little Dog is feeling better - we have had an unfortunate amount of pet med purchasing as of late, so I feel your pain.