Saturday, July 11, 2009

We have a winner!

A big Thank You! to everyone who entered my little kitchen cotton contest.

Your odds were good for winning...the names went onto paper and into the hat this morning...

when Rena got here I had her draw the lucky winner...

d-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r ta-da!!

Congratulations Superwoman_4002!

You can pick a couple or three of these...sorry for the crappy photo, it's a little dark here this morning with all the rain...

OR...I'll wind you a couple or three balls off one of my cones...


whichever you prefer.

Send me your address, Superwoman (if you're on Ravelry send me a PM) and I'll send you your choice on Monday the 20th...

I'll be a little busy next week...NOT!!! Shhhh - I may be looking like this for a few days...


I do so appreciate you all stopping in...please say hey while you're here...have a great week!

5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Congrats to the winner!

Have fun camping!

Rena said...

Oh a little kampin kabin. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. So glad i could help with the drawing :) i hope you enjoy your vacay!!!

Grace said...

congrats to the winner Hope your vacation is lots of fun

superwoman_4002 said...

thank you for the awesome contest!! :D I sent you a PM on ravelry lol... I'm not a good picker (it takes forever at a restaurant) ;) lol... so you can just surprise me! :D

I hope you have fun camping and get to relax and do some knitting! :D

Nichole said...

Congrats to your winner.

Have FUN this week!