Friday, December 28, 2012

FAF 12 28 12

Hello! Thank you for checking out the blog, I hope you find something interesting while you're here. If you'd like to see what other creative peeps are up to, check out the blog circus over at Wisdom Begins In Wonder.

I got to see my granddaughter play basketball last week...
that's her at the free-throw line. She's the tallest on the JV team and she's only 14!

I missed posting last week in the flurry of activity that led up to Christmas. Work was crazy busy and I was frantically knitting a couple of gifts. I managed to get two hats done for my son and DIL...
and finished the yoga socks I was knitting. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of the finished socks. I'll have to have Tammy take one when she wears them.

There was yummy food on Christmas Eve, chicken enchilada casserole and ribs...
we had to set up the long table (actually two tables)

even Little Winnie came and celebrated with us (he got some ribs too).

Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you have created lately. Have a great weekend and a Happy New Year! I gotta get back to my new toy...


10 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Those hats look great! And it looks like you had a warm family Christmas..

Nancy McCarroll said...

Nice hats! The Winnie looks a lot like our Mercy!

Happy FOFriday.

Kathryn Ray said...

We have a table like that on Christmas Eve too. We decided that the family is not allowed to get any bigger because there isn't any room for the table to get longer. ;-)

The hats look great!

Happy New Year!!

Nichole said...

Looks like a fabulous time! And those ribs look to-die-for!

Chrisknits said...

We can't even fit all the family at tables so we eat wherever we can find a level spot! Hope your New Year is bright.

Vivian said...

Wow those ribs!! Enjoy the holidays with your family, and puppy kisses from Rascal and Emma :-)

Cathy said...

Cool hats! Those ribs look delicious. Happy New Year to you and family!

WonderWhyGal said...

Those hats are rock star! I always adore your projects. Those ribs are mouthwatering.

Happy New Year!

Kristyn McCain said...

The hats are gorgeous. One of my 2013 goals is to finally do some colorwork.

Heather Woollove said...

Love seeing all of your family photos! Happy New Year, Ally!