Friday, January 18, 2013

Distracted by Downton

Whoo, I feel like I've been involved in a emotional immersion program...oh, wait, I have...I started with Season 1, Episode 1 last Saturday and  last night I watched Season 3, Episode 2. That's a lot of Downton, let me tell you.

I have managed to get some crochet done while watching...

this is Maxi's Cowl, named for my dear departed pet. It's big and bulky and I really like it.

For some reason my photo skills have gone missing lately.

I've gotten a start on the Calm Cowl I'm doing for a CAL. What have you been up to this past week?

Thank you for coming. Be sure to check out Wisdom Begins In Wonder to see other fibery peeps and what they've been up to.

14 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

Love the cowl, Ally! Do I see pink or red in with the grey? XXO-

Cathy said...

I love Downton! But here at down under we have to wait a few more weeks to get the season III, so unfair, lol. Great looking cowl so comfy and snugly.

Chrisknits said...

I just started watching the series with season 1 on Wednesday. Now to catch up with 2 so I can watch the new season. I must say, I do not like Lady Mary! LOL

Melissa said...

Very nice cowl. When we were traveling I found Downton and thought it was just a movie. Imagine my disappointment when I found out I was wrong and we don't have this channel at home.

SissySees said...

Beautiful cowl. I want to get caught up in Downton, but haven't had a chance yet. I admit I just got interested a few weeks ago though...

Kathryn Ray said...

The cowl looks very cosy. Enjoy it.

Vivian said...

I just started watching Dowton, still need to go back and catch up the earlier seasons. The cowl looks nice and cozy. Puppy kisses to LittleDog!

Carol said...

Nice cowl and it looks stylish and warm. Glad you got caught up with Downton; that's a lot of TV watching and probably alot of knitting as well!

Word Lily said...

Your cowl looks great! I've yet to taste Downton, I'm afraid I'd fall down the rabbit hole, and I really don't have the wherewithal to do that right now! :)

WonderWhyGal said...

Your cowl is beautiful and I loved that you named it after your dog. I've seen your posts on FB and sending big hugs.

I need to rent the series and have a weekend marathon.

Ginx Craft said...

Your cowl looks really cosy. Somehow despite being English I manage to have avoided the whole Downton thing.

Kristyn McCain said...

I haven't been bitten by the Downton bug. I tend to avoid overly popular things - except Harry Potter :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.