Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pile 'o Socks and a scarf and DRT too

Hello evrybodee! Thanks for stopping in today. It's so nice to see you all. Are you ready for the Dish Rag Tag Sequel? It's gonna start soon and if you didn't sign up it's too late now :-(

I'm on Team #7 and I noticed the team I'm on is all new people. Yay, I get to make some more really fantastic friends just like last year with DRT. I got to know so many great folks during that little contest. What fun!

I had no idea I had knit so many socks...I have been doing a big clean-out/reorganization here at Chez B the past week and a half and have made some amazing discoveries, LOL. The most amazing of all was this...


I moved my clothing to a different closet so I was sorting out my sock drawer and I can't believe how many pairs of self-made socks there were hiding in that drawer. And I thought I wasn't accomplishing anything! Ha!

On Friday I cast on my Oly Scarf for Ravelympics. Isn't it pret-ty?

It'll be 2 skeins of ShiBuiKnits Merino Alpaca and it is springy & sproingy and very soft. Check out that SUPER CUTE project bag up there...Rena made it for me and it goes perfectly with the Oly Scarf! Isn't she just amazing?

Here's a closer look...


Well, I guess I'd better get myself off to work. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Cass said...

CUTE bag! And the scarf looks great. That's a nice red!
XOXO

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! You have been busy! :-)

Nichole said...

LOVE your project bag!
I'm on team #2 and believe its mostly all new people too. We even have a ... BOY!

wildflower38 said...

Cute bag!!

We're on the same team Ally!! :-)

LesleyD said...

I thought I saw you in the DRT!! I'm captain (my captain) of Team 3 for the sequel.

Love the project bag!