Sunday, December 6, 2009

Decorating at Chez B

This is it... The tree has been uncovered, brought up from the basement and placed in a spot where I'll see - it alot. Then I hung some lights around the window. Phew! I'm exhausted now, LOL The snow outside adds a nice touch don't you think?

Sending you all some holiday spirit. I thought if I put up some pretty lights it would help me feel more cheery. I'll let you know in a couple days.

In the meantime I've been knitting like a fiend on this...
I hope to finish it by the end of the week so I can give it to a special friend. I've sent up many healing thoughts while knitting this piece. She's finally (after 8-9 weeks) been moved to a continuing care facility and hopefully will be strong enough to get home by Christmas.

I'm thinking I'll need some blocking wires, better go check out the Knit Picks site...

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Rena said...

Love your holiday decorations. Hopefully I will get mine up before end of the week too :) I love how your maltnoma is turning out. I am sure that isn't how you spell it but don't know how to.

Channon said...

I think despite my pleas, we're doing the tabletop tree again this year too. Sigh. I love my big tree, but the Grinch needs to cooperate, and he says that isn't happening. He likes the tabletop version.

That shawl is beautimous!

Nichole said...

Love that wrap!!!
Got my table top tree up yesterday... pics soon!

Grace said...

your multnomah is beautiful, love the colors and so are your christmas decorations!

Bubblesknits said...

We've got ours up, but the wind has already taken out one of our outdoor decorations. Snapped the welding on the metal tree.