Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Boomer's on look out for Santa...
and I survived the office Christmas party today...
I managed to gift these cute little Hedgehog pin cushions to a couple of special people last night. Now it's on to the regular knitting...The Saint's Big-Ass Sweater still needs to be finished and I have the ZigBagZ in the works...hopefully I'll get those both done by the end of February...that's the goal anyway. But, of course, the Ravelympics are gonna get in the way...

Have a great holiday!

4 comments:

Rena said...

1. Love boomer such a wonderful poser for the camera ;)
2. Love my hedgehog they look so cute with pins in!!!
3. Love You!

Christine said...

Thanks again for my little hedgehogs! I LOVE them and they are super cute :) Merry Christmas to you.

Bubblesknits said...

Hope Santa was good to Boomer!

Nichole said...

Aww...cute Boomer pic!