Friday, December 24, 2010

Spinning Squeel

Happy Holidays everyone!

I gave myself a little gift...
it came with lots of accessories...
I hope I can find some time to practice on her this weekend.  She is lovely and has been well taken care of.
LittleDog likes her too, he's been giving her some serious sniffs since she arrived.  And has decided he needs to guard her from harm.

The scarves I promised two little girls are finished.  I hope they like them.

The Scrunchable Scarf

  Keyhole Scarf
Happy Fiber Arts Friday too.  There might be a giveaway at that linky...just sayin.

8 comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

What a great gift for yourself! Hope you have a chance to enjoy it this weekend -Merry Christmas!

Melissa Plank said...

Wow, those are some ginormous bobbins! Yipee! Can hardly wait to see all the yummy spins you will whip up!!!

Ellen said...

Happy Spinning Wheel Ally!
I also wanted to thank you for being a regular visitor at the Fiber Arts blog, I really appreciate it.
It's been great meeting everyone who posts over at Andrea's.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!

WonderWhyGal said...

I LOVE your new wheel! What a great gift to yourself especially after doing so great with your drop spindle. Just don't let that spindle collect dust because the yarn you've created off of it is lovely.

The scarves turned out great. I hope this means that your hand is totally healed from surgery.

Merry Christmas and Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

Channon said...

Beautiful scarves and congrats on the lovely wheel! Gretchen loves for me to ditch the spinning chair and spin from the loveseat so she can "help"...

Margaret said...

Nice wheel! Looks like fun. And you are so lucky to have the "guard-pug" too!

Nichole said...

Very nice... and I love the pic of little dog guarding!

Bubblesknits said...

Gorgeous wheel! That's the same type that I have. : ) Love the scarves, too!