Friday, September 21, 2012

Fore!

Hello fiber peeps! I've been busy with something but not sure what. This week I did play 9 holes of golf with some co-workers...first time in over 10 years. About every 4th swing I saw a bit of what I used to be able to do. I'll be suffering with aches and pains for a few days though. I really should get more exercise ;)
You can see lots more fibery stuffs by visiting the crowd over at Wisdom Begins In Wonder. Tell Andrea hey for me!

There was a nice birthday celebration and I got this fun card...
Last couple of nights I've been knitting on this cute little project for a co-workers little girl. I found a couple skeins of yarn in my stash that worked out just right. Here's what I've got so far...
and I cast on for the next pair of socks...
Art Prize 2012 started this week so I believe I'll get out and see some art this weekend.  What will you be doing? LittleDog even went out to see some art last year...
he told me to tell you he says hey! and don't be thinking you'll see him in a pink tu-tu any time soon.

8 comments:

Dutch Hollow said...

Ok, maybe not a pink one but what about blue :P

Love the color of the yarn for the socks!

Heather Woollove said...

Those socks are going to be awesome, Ally...I'm drooling already! Have fun checking out the art! XO-

Cathy said...

I've never played golf, well, unless you count mini golf ;) Love the colours of your new sock, it's groovy!

Nichole said...

I don't do golf... except mini, lol Looks like a great time is being had though! =)
Make sure you hop on over and enter the contest we have this week, I think it might be right up your ally!

Vivian said...

That's a perfect card for you, but LittleDog doesn't have wear a pink tutu :-) Glad to know you are a golfer too, I haven't hit a ball in couple of years, need more time for it!

Kathryn Ray said...

I think LittleDog would look lovely in a tutu. ;-)

I agree, your new socks will be groovy.

WonderWhyGal said...

Looking forward to your Art Prize pics! I like that yarn for your socks.

Kim Rickards said...

Love the birthday card! Happy Birthday in case I missed it! Enjoy Art Prize! I am going this week. Kim