Friday, September 28, 2012

FAF 9/28/12

Welcome back! If this is the first time you've visited this blog, thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment so I'll know you visited. When you're done here if you're interested in seeing more fibery blogs check out Wisdom Begins In Wonder. Andrea has a blog circus of fibery peeps for you to see and enjoy.

It's been a busy work week but I have managed to knit on  my lunch break 2 days this week. I haven't been able to do that in so long I forgot how much I enjoy it, and how much better it makes my entire day.

The latest sock is progressing nicely, ready to start the heel right now. Looks like this...
and the blankie has grown a bit. The rounds are so many stitches now that I'm not even going to count them. About a week ago I was up to 350 sts on a round and since there are increases ever other round it's considerably more than that now.
In case you don't see my FB posts I spent the weekend breaking in my new Birks...
they're super comfy and got LittleDog approval too.

Have a great week!

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Your sock is looking gorgeous already, and I want a pair of Birks too!

Renee Austin Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee Austin Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn Ray said...

I think those Birks are perfect for showing off handknit socks. :-)

Happy Friday!

Vivian said...

I LOVE those cables! Your new Birks look so comfortable, must be really nice dog walking shoes ;-)

Carol said...

Nice socks done in a great color - will look great with your Birks - they look so comfy!

fiberdance said...

the socks look like they'll be great-the design on the "blankie" is awesome!

WonderWhyGal said...

LOVE how those socks are working up. That yarn is sassy. Hooray for blanket progress too.

Kristyn McCain said...

The blanket is lovely.

Nichole said...

Love seeing the blanket progress! :)