Friday, February 22, 2013

Back at it

Phew, I was wiped out with some kind of crud last week. Spent the better part of 5 days in bed trying to fight it off. Thankfully the Doc fixed me up and by Friday I was able to go back to work. Glad that's over.

After you check out the doggy pics at the bottom be sure to hop over to Wisdom Begins in Wonder to see all the creative peeps that gather there every Friday.  Thanks for stopping in. LittleDog loves comments about how awesome he is.

I did manage to finish a pair of socks the week before...
Opal sock yarn in Rain Forest.

I've made some significant progress on my Mara shawl...
also started a new sock and a Scrunchie Hat for my favorite restaurant owner.

We've done some puppy sitting lately and he gets cuter every time he comes here. Sam and LittleDog don't think so but what do they know anyway?
When Bear comes to visit LittleDog spends his time like this...
on the arm of my chair where the puppy can't reach him...counting the minutes til Bear's Momma comes to get him.

10 comments:

Kim Rickards said...

I think the Chicken and Waffle chips will take care of any crud that may be remaing!

Ginx Craft said...

I like the rainforest socks.

Chrisknits said...

That's how our older dog acted when the pup came to live with us. Now they are fast friends. Love the colors on Mara! Bold and bright.

Vivian said...

Rascal wants to tell LittleDog that puppies are full of nuisance and he wishes he has a place to hide from Emma too. Glad you are over the sick bugs, and of course, LittleDog is awesome :-)

kathy b said...

Ha ha.. a save haven for the Pug!!

I love your socks. Great knit up

Spinster Beth said...

What kind of doggy is Bear? He looks like my Georgy Girl (picture on my latest blog, but she's hidden behind a cat)

Carol said...

Love the Opal Rainforest socks! Opal is my favorite sock yarn and I just got a great deal on some at Stitches today, including 2 pairs of socks already machine knit with Opal. Will post all this on my blog.

Cathy said...

LittleDog is too cute, I shared that pic with DH and we all had a chuckle :D ... glad to hear you're feeling better!

Margaret said...

Awwww...I love Littledog just snoozing away. Your socks look great. I've knit with the rainforest series yarn before. It's nice. Can't wait to see a finished shawl!

Kathryn Ray said...

Glad you're feeling better.

I like those socks a lot.