Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Friday!

Greetings! Thank you for stopping here.  I don't have any fiber pics to share this week but I do have some doggie photos. Enjoy

Just about every night LittleDog back up to The Saint's chair and asks for some rubs.

Here's how it goes...

belly rubs
more belly rubs
then flip over and let's do the back for a bit
Then we had an adventure on Sunday...Bear (our new grand-dog) came for a visit for about an hour. Both Sam and LittleDog were scared of him! He chased Sam around the entire time and LittleDog hid in my chair. It was hilarious.  How could they be afraid of something so cute?
He only weighs 3.8 lbs, geesh.

Have a great weekend. Hopefully next Friday I'll find time to take some fiber pics. I have been knitting quite a bit but the weather has been so dreary that I haven't found a good time to get some photos.  Be sure to hop over to Wisdom Begins In Wonder. I know you'll find some fibery goodness over there.

8 comments:

Vivian said...

Oh puppies! Bear is so insanely cute. Funny how the pack dynamics go, our Emma is always telling Rascal what to do, just what a big brother needs!

Ginx Craft said...

How incredibly cute. There is nothing quite like a puppy.

Carol said...

We babysat a Puf for a week and I fell in love with her. They are so cute and those eyes! I think there is one in my future.

WonderWhyGal said...

I LURV doggie pics!

Heather Woollove said...

What a cutie pie!! I think it's so funny that this little darling is perceived as 'fierce'!! :)

Cathy said...

Woooo belly rub then back rub, who wouldn't like that every night! Cutie little puppy, size doesn't seem to matter here ;)

Nichole said...

Happy times! :)

kathy b said...

Just adorable.

Im stopping by having seen you on Graces blog.
can you email Me?

Kathy b
Harpnut@gmail.com