Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blame It On Amy

You're getting your way...here, I'm blogging...I hope you're happy now...you may be creating a monster...

I like to have my say in most things but have worked hard in recent years to hold my tongue. I've found it easier to keep friends that way. If we open this door and let this thing loose it may not want to go back to the quiet place. (insert maniacal laughter here)
Thank you, Amy, for the words of encouragement and I'm really glad that you like your package of goodies. It was so-o-o hard to put that yarn in the box and let it go out the door! And when you begin knitting those socks be sure to leave some slack in the tension of your stitches so you can get the socks on and off. The first pair I made looked fabulous but I couldn't get them on because I had pulled the cross-over stitches so tight. Ah, live and learn.
Anyway, hello everyone! Here you'll find my thoughts on a diverse list of subjects including, but not limited to, my family, pets, knitting and cooking. Stop by often and let me know if you find anything here interesting or educational. I'll do my best. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the advice! I have gotten lots of comments and emails from people who are dying to try that yarn.