Monday, August 13, 2007

Dog Days bounty!

Our receptionist was really excited to be able to hand me this lovely package this morning...after I'd asked her several times if it had arrived yet... :-)

I got this amazing package from Cheryl W today, thanks Cheryl!

Yummy treats, yummy yarn, a fabulous dish cloth and a Rachael Ray cookbook, she's one of my favs! Starburst, Jolly Ranchers, Crystal Light On the Go packets,Lemongrass soap from Daisycakes Soap and a great manicure set. She even threw in some Mardi Gras beads, how did she know I have a vast collection of them? I can't remember ever mentioning them.
Thank you just doesn't say it.










This swap was so much fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Got to get back to work now, I came home for lunch to let Max & Sam out on this beautiful sunny day and to post this bountiful gift. The Dog Days of Summer Dishcloth Exchange was a raving success at my house!


How do you like my new beads?

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I love how ideas catch on - I sent Cheryl packets just like that for the first summer dishcloth swap! :)

Great package... lots of fun stuff!

Get ready for the dish rag tag - it should be on its way to you tomorrow morning!!!

Nichole said...

Box is officially on the way to you!!!!!!!!

wildflower38 said...

I'm glad you liked your packages. I hope find recipes you'll like and use the next time you entertain. I include Mardi Gras beads in all my packages.....

Your de-lurking swap spoiler,
Cheryl