Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Saint's New Toy



He's as happy as a clam with his new toy...


so much for retiring in 2 years...



A happy man is a good thing...

Today that happy man and I are heading over to Detroit for a nice dinner at Atlas and to see the Tigers vs Yankees, let's hope for some nice weather please. I'm not a lover of a soggy bottom. lol

Rena and I stopped by City Knitting this morning to pet the yarn and pick up a couple of skeins of yarn that we couldn't live without.

I'll post a pic tomorrow of the fabo sock yarn I got.

Hopefully I'll have some picks from the game and maybe a stop at Threadbear in Lansing.

So, until tomorrow...have a great weekend!

Toodles

3 comments:

Cass said...

Wow! it's huge! My hubby got a new toy recently as well- a trailer to pull behind his big truck. Le sigh. Men. My needs are so small and simple. Yarn. Needles. Liquor. :D
Have fun today!

JessaLu said...

Nice new toy! :o)

Alana - Knit Wit said...

Ahhh... caught you buying some more sock yarn, Huh??