Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Favorite Socks

Man! I just finished these last night...put them on this morning and I'm thinking about never taking them off, lol.


I used reinforcing thread at the heel and they are nice and squishy there. I'll be using that stuff again for sure. No more sparsely stitched heels for me!


And don't you just love the color? It's so cheerful!

I knit them in my modified Magic Loop technique with a Knit Picks size 1 (2.5mm) in

Claudia Hand Painted - Freesia

ETA: heel shots

7 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Those are gorgeous!!! I might need to try the reinforcing thread on my next pair. :-)

Linda said...

They're lovely!

LesleyD said...

love the colors hun!! They look great!!!

wildflower38 said...

Gorgeous Socks!!!!! Knitting 2 socks at once makes sock knitting pleasurable. I love yarn and will try it. :)

Rena said...

Damn, Those are some kick ass socks!!!!

I am super jealous, I love them yep yep yep they are my favorite socks and I don't even get to wear them.

this would be me coveting your socks!!!!!!!!

Nichole said...

Sure looks like you put a spring in your step! Love them!

JessaLu said...

They're so pretty, bright and sunny! :o)