Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Too much time on my hands...

So, I'm on vacation...alone. I got all the laundry done on Sunday so I don't have any of that to do this week.

Yesterday I went to a local office supply store and picked up a couple second-hand file cabinets and a desk top en voila!

I now have a nice new (to me) sewing desk. So today I've actually been...sewing! I have to have a clean space to create with the machine.

sewing stuff will be over here

Clutter on the table messes with my creative juices when it comes to sewing with the machine. I have just what I need on the table ignore that skully graph over there on the right, lol and all the other officey stuff is gonna have to stay on the north side of the room with the computer and the bills and stuff.

officey stuff stays over here

I managed to finish a little project I started a long time ago, a gift for a friend as part of the Pay It Forward exchange. I have been remiss in my duties but now I hope she'll stop in here and let me know which one of these little gems she'd like to have for her very own. And if she'll send me her addy by PM I'll get it in the mail immediately...hey Cass! Are you still stopping in here occasionally? I hope so...

Thanks to everyone who admired my new socks. I really appreciate each and every one of you who left nice comments. Hope you are all having a great week too!

5 comments:

Grace said...

well if Cass doesn't want one, I love them both but am partial to the green, just kidding but I wish I could sew things like that!! beautiful work

JessaLu said...

Cute little bags! You've reminded me that I need to clean up my sewing space...

Nichole said...

Congrats on your new "space" - love it! Cute bags!

wildflower38 said...

Those bags are so cute! If you have me in a swap make one of those. Do you design them yourself or did you have a pattern?

Now theat you're done organizing your space.. you can over and organize mine... I need to get some stoage containers like yours.

Gnat said...

Wow!!! That is an awesome room! The bags are cute!!