Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dilemmas of the Multi-Craftual

It's too cold to be running around town today so I've decided to stay toasty-warm in my work (actually play) room. I'm trying to decide what I want to do for a few hours this afternoon.

Here are my choices...

Do I reduce this pile by piecing more quilt blocks...

or make a nice warm sweater for Boomer...

I'm leaning toward the doggie sweater since Boomer is in great need of a warm sweater. I'll have to made it quickly so I can felt it and have it dry while he still needs a nice warm sweater. These are leftover bits of Ironstone Harmony, which is great for felted projects, like loafers and clogs. The pattern is in one of my favorite books, Simple Chic by Jil Eaton.

Tonight The Saint and I will be attending a party...

Can't wait to see all the folks we celebrated with on November 4th, 2008.

I'll be breathless with excitement on Tuesday. It will be awesome to witness such a great moment in history.

Thanks to all of you who continue to faithfully check my blog and say hello. Bubblesknits, Shine, Dianne, Grace, Nichole, Rena (who really needs to update her blog), Linda, Mellisa and Darcy I love you all, you rock! I appreciate you all more than you'll ever realize. You keep me entertained and motivated.

Everybody stay warm and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Grace said...

hope you have a wonderful time at your party!!

Bubblesknits said...

:) I say the Boomer sweater. Although, I might be biased since I can't sew a lick. lol

Have fun at the party and stay warm!

Nichole said...

No, YOU rock!

How was the party??

I vote the sweater for Boomer...