Sunday, January 25, 2009

Piling up the blocks

I managed to get a few more blocks pieced today...


I'm not too sure about the one with the white background...hoping it will grown on me. Since this is a scrap quilt, I'm trying not to over-plan. It could get interesting. I have 19 blocks done so far.

I managed to get the back of The Big-Ass Sweater done up to the neckline. I've cast on the 170 stitches for the front and have 6 rows done of the ribbing. My needles are smokin! LOL

I've spent way too much time lurking my Bloglines trying to catch up on some of the blogs I haven't read in awhile. There are not enough hours in the day to visit everyone on the list. I do have some favorites though that I don't let myself get behind on...my friends Melissa, Nichole, Grace and Jessica...then there's Jared and Cass and Jody...Carlita Dee (who is a bottomless well of inspiration to me in so many ways) and I don't miss Posie Gets Cozy, Alicia Paulson is the most fabulous photographer! If I can keep up with these folks every week I feel I am on track. Then I have to be sure to check out Lime and Violet's Daily Chum so I don't miss anything interesting in the overall crafty world. I also try to catch Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood's podcast, she always has some fun stuff going on.

Time to go do a few more rows on the sweater and see what 3 kinds of crap The Saint is watching on the tv, LOL. He never watches just one station at a time.

Everybody have a great week! I will if I don't get called for Jury Duty...

5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Thanks for the kind words. :-)

Sounds like the Saint watches tv like my hubby. lol

Shine said...

I really like the one on the white background. your squares are coming along beautifully.

look:
http://flickr.com/photos/nirbhao/3225499914/

Christine said...

Actually, I like the white background black with the green star the most! I love that little froggie :)
See you tomorrow!

Grace said...

The Saint should meet Tommo, drives me nuts with all the channel changing and stuff he watches

Nerdy Knitter said...

I think the three channels at a time comes in man territory. GFB they actually watch one thing at a time. I think the only good thing they can multitask at is TV watching!!!

love your blocks:)
Rena