Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Panopticon = love

Over the weekend Rena - my super fabulous daughter - went to Chicago and I went over and let her little doggies out a couple of times.

It was fun, I love her little doggies.











In appreciation Rena brought me some pretty orange (my current favorite color) stitch markers and yarn - not just any yarn mind you, but, Panopticon sock yarn - named in honor of Franklin Habit. See...isn't it pretty? I love it!

I've been wanting this yarn for a while, thought about driving all the way over to Threadbear in Lansing just to get some. Now I won't have to drive to Lansing for it. I can just walk into my office and pet it any time I want. Love you Rena! I would have let the little doggies out even without the yarn cause I loves them. The yarn - a super fabulous bonus!

Thanks Rena - a lot!

And...when I got home from work today there was a nice surprise that the postman had delivered...all the way from Italy! Lessie sent my favorite things - paper and a pen! The Envelope Swap on Ravelry was so much fun! There will be another one soon I understand so if you want to do a little swap (small envelope with a $5 gift) go over and get yourself signed up.

6 comments:

Shine said...

I'm jealous!

Grace said...

I have that yarn too, haven't decided what it will be yet, I also have Anne Modesitt's too also marinating in the yarnoire, your envelope swap goodies are awesome!

wildflower38 said...

Lucky you! I'm still waiting for mine.

Bubblesknits said...

Aren't the colors in that yarn great? :-) Very sweet daughter you have.

melisseio said...

Wow, you did have a great day!!! What you put out there comes back to you and you are always sowing good seeds!!! Thanks for the tip on the swap, it sounds like it's right up my alley.

My8kidsmom said...

Oh, I am sorry.....I drooled all over your yarn.tru