Saturday, March 28, 2009

When is spring coming?


It seems like spring is only going to tease us this year. One day of warmer temps and 5-6 days of freezing windy weather. During today's weather forecast they said we could get 8" of snow tomorrow...what kinda crap is that?! I am so over snow! ahem, ok on a more positive note...

I have a new yarn bowl from Shine's Etsy store...hand delivered, with coffee and conversation, the best way - I think.

progress on the Button-Less Tank...12" on the way to 13.5" where I'll start the armhole decreases...


Max got a fresh new look...

Our grand-daughter, Jasmine, spent the night with us last night...The Saint took us to dinner at the Cafe San Juan...yummy Mofongo and Rice & Gandules with roast pork...mmm-mmm. This morning we had breakfast at Marie's then spent a couple hours at City Knitting. Jasmine's trying to master the long-tail cast on...with a very short attention span, LOL.

Hopefully, we won't get that 8" of snow tomorrow and we can pretend it's actually spring even thought the thermometer doesn't indicate such.

Thanks for stopping in and saying hey. I appreciate all of you who are loyal readers. Hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Grace said...

I wish I had a Cafe San juan, I love mofongo, and had it in Puerto Rico many years ago, Your new yarn bowl is fabulous and I adore the frog!

Nichole said...

Max looks so refreshing and cool... :)

Gnat said...

Love Max's new look! And the Yarn bowl is so cute!!!!!

lessie said...

I want a yarn bowl, such a simple idea!

lessie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Max looks so different! Love the fluffy ears!