Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sock update

Yet another pair of socks has flown off the needles this week.

I believe I'll run them through the dryer one time to snug them up a bit, otherwise the fit is good. They're nice a toasty too.

Specs:

2 skeins of Louet Gems Quartz in the purple colorway (this yarn has been discontinued)
2.5mm Size 1 Addi Turbo circ via the MagicLoop method
64 st leg and foot.


Next up - ta-ta-ta-da! Another pair of socks! Can you believe it? I'm on a roll and can't stop myself. I've had a skein of TV Yarn that Amy sent me for the first swap I was ever in. I told her my husband was a John Wayne fan during our "getting to know each other period" and she sent me these two skein of True Grit. LOL

I've been forsaking it for others for long enough...Monday morning I cast on and I'm loving it already! Thanks again Amy. It was a great choice.

7 comments:

Rena said...

seriously how did you get that far on your sock already you are a speedy knitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildflower38 said...

Pretty socks!

btw I nominated you for a Bobby on Rav

Shine said...

I am jealous of your sock-knitting prowess.

Grace said...

pretty pretty socks!

Nichole said...

I need to figure out how to get socks to fly off MY needles..... lol

knitchic said...

I like both pairs of socks! I also see you are still wearing the heavy winter jammies! Why o Why is it so cold in March?

Bubblesknits said...

Love the True Grit socks. We're big John Wayne fans here, too. :-)

Can you get my socks to fly off my needles like that? lol