Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blue waffle

I have finally finished the blue waffle stitch socks I started eons ago. Wanna see?

I'll show you in a minute, hehehe.

First I'll show you what I drove 38 miles in 45 minutes to pick up during my lunch break today...

Cosmetically, she's nearly perfect...not a knick or scratch or wear mark anywhere. She is a bit gunky though at her lube points. She's gonna usurp the old White Rotary I was planning on having re-wired. I like her better. I hope the old White won't be too jealous, having to wait a bit longer to be rescued from the basement. I'm thinking I should give this beauty a name...might take some studying.

Ta-Da! Here's the socks...

hope they were worth waiting for. I should go check on Ravelry to see when I started these pesky things.

Hope everybody is doing well out there in the world. I know some folks are struggling and I hope the struggle will end for you soon. In a good way!

I saw another interesting business combo on Saturday. I'll have to be sure to get down there and shoot some pics so you can have a smile too.

In the meantime, I've got a passion for Bashin! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!! I'll be working all day Saturday...I know you all feel sorry for me...

Toodles!

3 comments:

Channon said...

I don't sew, even though I've owned a machine for 13 years or more, so I'll just say the socks are GREAT!!!

Nichole said...

LOVE the socks!
Like Chan, I don't sew... but I do own Mom's old machine...

Bubblesknits said...

Great socks! Blue is such a soothing color. :-)