Sunday, June 28, 2009

SUN-day

Greetings! Thanks for stoppin by today. I do so appreciate each and every one of you.

It's a beautiful morning...the smoker is smokin, even if you can't see it in this picture...

The Saint and The Chef are off to kick some clay pigeon ass and the dogs are tryin to recover from their trip to Rena's fabulous new doggie di'neyland. Me? I'm multi-tasking as usual...doing laundry

and surfin the net, hehehe.

It's another day of BBQ practice here at Chez B. I imagine we'll have some company by the end of the day, LOL. There's a nice big brisket in the smoker and the chicken and ribs are marinating in the fridge, waiting for their turn on the coals. Yuuuum!!! There will be good eatin all week around here - and no need for me to cook!

Yesterday was a great day for the B dogs - a trip to Rena's for all kinds of dog frolicking. Rena and I found a little shady spot and busted out the folding chairs and the knitting...it was heaven for a few hours...I hope we can do that again very soon. I can't believe I didn't take my camera!

The dogs are worn out. Max got a new haircut yesterday, I know she's relieved. It's been so hot the past week that we were all suffering but I know all that hair was an added burden.

Some quality knitting time produced a heel flap on my Fascine Braid socks





and a Second Time Cotton soap holder - pattern found in 101 Designer One Skein Wonders. I'm starting the I-cord and hope to have it finished shortly.


Here's hoping you all have a wonderful day and a great week ahead. Thanks for coming!

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

You've had a busy weekend! Give the dogs some belly rubs for me.