Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dog tired...


Life's been a bit much this week - home, work, kids, dogs - oh, and a husband! Seems like there's not enough time and mental energy to go around...or maybe I just didn't have as much the past week for some reason...what-e-vah!

I got through my stint at Bash yesterday,

went to Jaime's birthday party last night...Happy Birthday! How's your head? hehehe
The Saint celebrated his special day by fixing us breakfast then going to shoot some clay pigeon's with SIL Wes. Then to Audra & Parker's for a yummy Father's Day dinner this afternoon where we laughed our way through Madea Goes to Jail.

Now it's jammie-time! I'm gonna knit a few stitches on these Fascine Braid Socks knit with Rita's beautiful yarn.

- if I can keep my eyes open - and then carry my tired butt to bed. I know tomorrow is gonna be a busy day.

Hope you all had a great weekend too.

For today though, I'd like to say Happy Father's Day to all you fatherly peeps out there.

Good-night...

2 comments:

Grace said...

Happy Fathers Day to the Saint!!

Bubblesknits said...

That's one tired puppy! I bet he didn't mind going to bed early. lol

Hope the Saint had a wonderful Father's Day!