Friday, February 19, 2010

Looky what I got

In commemoration of the 2010 Olympics Scout dyed up some super Swag and I managed to snag some of my very own...

in case you can't tell it's gold/silver/bronze just like the medals they're giving out in these two weeks of sporting spectacular.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out a little something special...I'll show you a picture if she comes home with me.

And this morning as I was heading out the door to go to work I saw this...

aren't they the cutest?

Golden Woman is growing pretty quickly, I should be able to get her finished by the time they extinguish that big torch...

Have a great weekend everybody!

5 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I LOVE that yarn!

Your shawl is turning out beautifully. I can't wait to see the finished project.

Grace said...

the yarn from Scout is just wonderful, and everytime I see someones version of the woman shawlette I want to start another but sooooooo many shawls soooo little time

Channon said...

LOVE that photo of the boys. And the yarn, and your shawl.

Bubblesknits said...

Look at those sweet babies. :-)

Nichole said...

I saw that special colorway but couldn't think of what to make with it... what are you thinking?

Great pic of the boys!