Saturday, February 27, 2010

surgery day

Looks like it's time for some major surgery around here...

I love a little hand sewing once in a while.

Then when the hand sewing is done I can play with this...

isn't she beautiful?  I can't wait to get her downstairs to my work table and check her out good.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Thank you everybody for your nice compliments on my Golden Woman.  I really appreciate the input especially now that I don't have a LYS full of peeps to share with.  I am still sad about that...

4 comments:

BammerKT said...

We would love to have you any Wednesday night here in HOlland! I think I need some sewing lessons. I can do simple stuff, but nothing difficult and I often wish my skills were more advanced!

Bubblesknits said...

We have to do that pretty often with the Princess's toys. Thankfully, the hubby can sew a mean suture. He's known around the neighborhood for being the toy surgeon. LOL

Channon said...

I don't sew toys anymore. The girls are sneaky, and I rarely get a toy away before it's too far gone.

Nichole said...

We haven't done a surgery day at our house in quite some time... though its certainly needed!