Monday, March 1, 2010

A medal for my effort

Ravelympics has come to a close and I succeeded with my project.

My Golden Woman is on the blocking board where she'll stay one more day.

And I got this nice medal for doing such a fine job in the time allotted.

I was a proud member of the GoPugYourself team.

There were so many fabulous projects done for this event that it will take me months to get to see them all.  Thank you to everyone for your nice comments, I cannot tell you all how much it means to me that you like my work.

7 comments:

Channon said...

Love the team name. VERY cute! Congrats on your medal.

Grace said...

Way to go ALLY!!!!

KnittingReader said...

Congratulations! I'm still working on my Olympic shawl, so I got a silver medal.

WonderWhyGal said...

It's beautiful! You deserve a medal.

Bubblesknits said...

Yes..that must go in my queue. Yours is beautimous! :-)

Nichole said...

Congrats!

Karen said...

Beautiful shawl. I love the gold color--very suitable for the Ravelympics!