Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dr says it's tennis elbow

pay no attention to the fake grimace and the gigantor splint - he's gonna be fine...got a case of tennis elbow, despite the fact that he hasn't been anywhere near a tennis racket, LOL

I've been busy cleaning up "Jill" my new green Zig Zag machine and got her running like a top and in her place at the sewing table.  Now to actually get some sewing done...

Yeah, that'll be after I give LittleDog and Sam a bath and get a few more rows done on Cameron's blankie.  I have to hurry with the blankie cause he's gonna be here in just about 3 weeks.  Each row of the blankie is taking for-e-vah cause it's up to about 360 stitches every time around now.  It's looking nice though, here's a pretty good look at 1/4 section of it.

I ordered some nice yarn last week in Steel Cut Oats color so I can make The Saint a pair of nice warm socks...of course by the time I get to making them it'll probably be too warm to wear them.  They'll be good next fall though when it's time for hunting again.

And our grandson has become a wrestler.

Ain't he cute?!

I'd like to say have a great week and thanks for leaving comments on my blog to a few loyal readers...
Channon, Grace, Lisa, Nichole, Andrea, Kim, Karen and Jessica...you are all awesome!

8 comments:

KnittingReader said...

You are awesome! I am so sorry about the tennis elbow. Hopefully, the Saint will heal quickly.

Rena said...

Wow that is on scary looking splint!!! Jill is so cute in her very minty green appearance!! What a cutie!!! I hope you have a fast week perhaps your social calendar next weekend is on chill and you can pencil me in??? Talk to you soon :)

Grace said...

Did I tell you that my sewing machine was stolen from my car last August, we haven't gotten around to replacing it yet, It was at least 20 years old a Kenmore but your posts have me thinking about it

Healing thoughts to the Saint

and your grandson is adorable

Nichole said...

Blanket is coming along very nice... Grandson is adorable... sewing machine looks fab!

Channon said...

I only sniggered about the tennis elbow, because the Knight has only moved my rackets from one spot to another, and yet, he had it too. I do hope the Saint heals quickly.

The fur-girls got baths yesterday.

Kim said...

Aww poor Saint! I can't believe he got that whole big thing for tennis elbow. It is as bigger than the cast I had when I broke my arm.

Bubblesknits said...

Ooch! I hope he feels better soon!

Karen said...

Hope the tennis elbow goes away good and soon. You've got a very, very handsome grandson there. Bet he makes you very proud!