Thursday, March 11, 2010

Golden Woman

just because I know you haven't seen enough of this piece...
and this...
I'm still working on Cameron's Blankie, I have about 20 rows left with 4 weeks til B-Day.  I think I'm gonna make it!  The blankie is killing my arms though, ugh.  I'm just not a fan of the large objects I guess.

The Saint and I enjoyed a nice dinner at our local Mex Restaurant.  While there I saw an interesting bottle of tequila.  Have I mentioned that I like tequila?  Couple a times maybe?  LOL  Next trip in there I'll have to try it.  I'll let you know how it is.  Anybody else like tequila?  And not just in a margarita either...I like to sip it sometimes...makes you all toasty inside.

The Saint's elbow is progressing nicely.  He's been to physical therapy a couple of times and he says it's feeling much better.  Thank goodness!  You'd think he broke his arm the way he complains about it!  Why are men such babies?  Really!

We're getting some rain here today, the snow is all gone and it's been up in the 50s the past few days...maybe spring is really coming to W Mi.  The Saint even cranked up the smoker on Sunday...yummy! 
I'm off on another road trip this weekend, in search of yarn and another vintage sewing machine.  Can't resist a good deal and a chance to see a good friend.  Everybody have a great weekend.  I'll see ya on Sunday!

5 comments:

Channon said...

Beautiful lace, but you had me at tequila. The song "Don't ask her on a straight tequila night"? John Anderson obviously knows me. If I'm not sipping white white or bubbly, I'm having tequila.

We should probably talk "off line" about this or I'll end up with offers to drive me to an AA meeting. I rarely drink at all, but gosh do I love me a fine tequila, with a squirt of fresh lime...

KnittingReader said...

Your shawl is beautiful. Is it the Traveling Woman pattern? I plan to finish my Aestlight shawl this weekend and am so excited.

I love tequila, too! Have a great weekend!

Grace said...

Beautiful shawl, I adore the color. Tom goes out every friday night for shots of tequila at the local Tattoo shop after closing, they all contribute during the year and get 2 shots each, they all have their own personalized shot glasses, and they have toasts etc. I have even been the subject of a toast or two. I do like tequila myself but usually in a margarita or spritzed with a little 7 UP

Bubblesknits said...

I don't like it straight, but I do like it in a Tequila Sunrise or Margarita. Now rum is another story. Rum and I hate each other with a blinding fury. lol

I don't mind seeing more pics of the Golden Woman. :)

Nichole said...

Those ribs look fabulous!!!! We went out for BBQ Friday night with friends...