Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It starts tomorrow...

Art Prize 2010!!! 

Lunchtime walks the past two days found fun things appearing around the city.  

Be sure to get out and see all the art if you're in Grand Rapids. 

If you're not here, you should get here...you have until 10/10 to see the awesomeness. 

Here are a few things I saw...

I especially like the hot dog in the mural at the bottom.  See anything that interests you?  Can't wait to get started!
all pics will biggie-size when clicked

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I saw the advertising on the news. I love the piano. I want to sit down and play it.

Renee said...

One of many reasons why I LOVE living in Grand Rapids!

Channon said...

What fun! We have Art in Place, all the time. If you're curious, just google that and add Charlottesville. I'd give you a link, but my computer is in the shop and I'm stealing time at Uncle's desk!