Friday, September 17, 2010

Post-Birthday Fiber Arts Friday, September 17, 2010

My sweet daughter Rena brought me cupcakes and flowers for my birthday last Monday.  I love her.


LittleDog and Max decided to play pile-on with Rena.  She loved it!  ba-ha-ha-ha

I've made some progress on my latest pair of socks this week...my offering for Fiber Arts Friday.  I'll bet if you go check out Andrea's blog list you'll find some folks that did way more interesting fiber stuff this week than I did.  Me, I'm just getting ready to turn the heel on my second sock of this pair...

Saturday I'm going to the Coopersville Farm Museum for a Quilt Show/Fiber Festival, should be fun.  I'll try to take lots of pics so I can do a extra-fibery post next week.

Til next time...LittleDog says...

be sure to stop and smell a few things this week.  Even if they're not roses, LOL

Not to be out-done...Sam sends you all a shake and a wink...
video

12 comments:

Holly Bee said...

Those cupcakes looked amazing! Hope you enjoyed your special day.

Good job rockin the socks!

Dutch Hollow said...

Now I'm hungry for sweets. I'm impressed with your sock progress. I'm starting my first pair on a sock loom. It sure is slow going.

WonderWhyGal said...

Oh, how I wish those cupcakes didn't have gluten/dairy/wheat because I could inhale all of them.

I love your socks. I always love your socks. I need to knit socks. I really need to knit socks. Argh! I also need to knit faster to make room for all the projects I want to knit.

Enjoy the quilt festival. I look forward to pictures from that.

I do love your dogs. I've never met them but they've won my heart.

Channon said...

I love cupcakes! Look at the socks go. I finally cast on Cotty again - in another yarn, with a larger needle - last night.

Kim Wood said...

Next time I come up you have to take me to get one of those cupcakes!

Give Sam, Max and Little Dog scratches from me. I miss them too!

Kristyn said...

Happy belated birthday! The cupcakes look yummy.

Linda said...

Great to find another sock knitter! I love socks.

Bubblesknits said...

Those look like delicious cupcakes. I hope you had a fabulous birthday! :D

Nichole said...

What beautiful cupcakes those are!!! Pretty!!!

Knot By Gran'ma said...

Your socks are very pretty. It's one of the things I'd like to learn coming up this year.

Kathryn Ray said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

bethanyg said...

Oh man, happy late birthday. I should read blogs more often.

Those cupcakes look taaasstyyyy!!!