Friday, October 22, 2010

Fiber Arts Friday 10 22 10

It's been a mostly fiberless week here at Chez B.  Although I guess I could count the few minutes I've spent on this x-stitch project...
I guess it would have been a bit easier if I had something besides 22 ct fabric to work on.  Makes me realize how bad my near vision has gotten.  LOL

I am thankful that the hand seems to be healing and Monday will be here soon.  Once this ginormous bandage is off perhaps I'll at least be able to do a bit of spinning.  I'm sure there will be some not so pleasant stretching and exercising following its removal that I'm not looking forward to.

I'm off to see what all the other fibery peeps have been working on.  Join me at Wisdom Begins In Wonder and you'll meet some nice folks and see some good stuff.

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

At least you're able to do something. Fingers crossed that the docs reduce the bandages so you can spin.

xoxo

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

That's cute what you're working on. Good luck getting back to spinning.

Bubblesknits said...

Good luck with the recovery!