Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm late but I'm here!

Whoa, this day snuck up on me and I have some nice pics to share with you this week. Happy Fiber Arts Friday to you all. Hop over to Wisdom Begins In Wonder to see what else is going on with some other creative peeps.

Sample Sock #4 for Yarn Hollow...

Could you send LittleDog some healing thoughts this next week please? He's having to take some big horse pills for a UTI and I know he feels tortured having to eat all this peanut butter, LOL
I'm off to the Michigan Fiber Fest tomorrow...hopefully I'll have some interesting festival pics to show you next week.

6 comments:

Kathryn Ray said...

I like those socks a lot.

Little Dog, tell your mom that they sell something called Pill Pockets at Pet Smart. It comes in a green bag and they have a beef flavor that's way better than having peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth. ;-)

Wonton says her mom never gives her pills, only beefie treats when she's not feeling well. ;-)

http://www.greenies.com/dogs.aspx#/products/dog-pill-pockets

Vivian said...

I agree with Kathryn about pill pockets, but peanut butter is so much fun, right, LittleDog? Cheese worked too if you are Bucky, on days he wasn't puking up. So sorry about the UTI, hope you can get the pills down and feel better soon.

The socks are lovely! Have fun at the festival, Ally!

Kim Rickards said...

THe socks are beautiful..nice work! I agree with the Pill Pockets...no problems with giving pills. Better for them too! Went to FF yesterday...did NOT buy any yarn! But did get 6 nice large dryer balls, a very cool button and the metal feet for my bag project. So many yummy yarns to touch! Have fun and let us see what YOU get!

Cathy said...

Great job and fantastic stitch definition, well done! Sending love and healing powers to the little cutie :)

Nichole said...

Love the socks! :)

WonderWhyGal said...

Big hugs to Little Dog. Hope he's doing better.

Love those socks. I wish I could have said more than hello to you this weekend. It was super insane busy.

LOVE your new haircut in person though. xoxo