Friday, October 26, 2012

FAF 10/26/12

Hello! Welcome to this week's Fiber Arts Friday post. If you'd like to see more fibery stuff when you're done here you should jump on over to Wisdom Begins in Wonder and check out the folks that participate in this fun blog circus each Friday.

This week's knitting has been pretty sporadic but I have managed to make great progress on my first toe-up sweet tomato heel sock...
I had knit a 3rd wedge for the heel and decided that it was too much so tinked back to what you see in this photo...2 wedges. Now I'll knit half a wedge and start the leg.  I'm like it so far.

I also checked into my flickr account for the first time in awhile and found a cute pic of LittleDog with our Granddaughter, Jasmine from some time last year. You can see it in the post previous to this one. I was having difficulty figuring out how to post a pic from flickr to my Blogger account so it ended up being all alone on the blog instead of a part of this post. Learn something new every day.

I'm looking forward to a little road trip with The Saint tomorrow. It's too late to see the pretty leaves but it will still be nice to get out of the city for a few hours.  Have a great weekend.

LittleDog isn't thrilled about our road trip since he won't be going along...

7 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

What an adorable photo of Little Dog. I've basically given up on Flickr. It was too much of a hassle for me and now that I can upload to Ravelry directly, I don't have to fuss with Flickr.

Cathy said...

I really like the colourway of your tomato sock, and the expression on little dog's face is just so adorable!

Vivian said...

Love that LittleDog picture! What happened to your baby blanket that kept growing out from the center? I'm pretty sure my shawl finally has less stitches than your blanket now.

Nichole said...

Happy Friday!!! :) Little Dog wants you to hop on over and enter our Merrick giveaway!

Kathryn Ray said...

Have a great trip!

Voie de Vie said...

Love, love, love that LittleDog pic - what a complete cutie. And have fun on your mini road trip. Find a new (to you) place to eat and tell us about it!

Spinster Beth said...

It's interesting that you chose a tomato heel for a sock that is all the colors of tomatoes!