Friday, March 8, 2013

This week we answer some questions...

I get questions in the comments frequently and try to answer them on the blog of whoever asked. Sometimes this doesn't work out though as there are folks that comment that don't have their own blog. So this week, since I'm feeling yucky again, I'll answer here.

Cathy the hat pattern can be made any size you want it. You start by making a swatch with the yarn and needle you choose then do a little math and start your hat. I used worsted weight, size 7 needle and cast on 104 stitches.

Kathy, do you have any idea how many folks there are on Pinterest with your name? LOL I think you better go find me then we can follow each other...Ally Belser.

Several of you commented on our continuing winter weather. I'm happy to say that we've had a few days without fresh snow. Downside to that is the fact that now we have to look at the grimy mess left behind as it melts.

Kathy, I haven't seen the show called Hamish...I'll have to look that one up. I got through all of the Doc Martin episodes and am quite sad that there will be no more.

Beth, Bear is a Havanese/Shih Tzu mix. My daughter laughs about the fact that the Havanese was bred to be a chicken herder in Cuba.

Thank you all for leaving comments. It's always nice to know that someone is looking in.

I finished the hat I was working on last week...

and started another. 
This one for myself. I picked two colors that go with my winter jacket. I hope I get it done in time to wear it before spring actually arrives.

And now, here's a bunch of pics for those that want to see the puppy...




click to biggie-size.  Thanks so much for visiting. Be sure to hop on over to Wisdom Begins in Wonder to check out some other crafty folks. Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Chrisknits said...

Love the colors you chose for your hat. Love that little dog even more!!!

Nichole said...

Wait... puppy? Did I miss an announcement? Cute!

Hop on over and enter your pack to win a Spoiled Rotten box btw... the contest ends on my blog tonight! :) Zeus highly recommends it...

Love the hats!

Alittlebitsheepish said...

Great hat, and love the colour combo on your next hat. Puppy pics always appreciated (actually, any dog pics!)

Vivian said...

Looks like LittleDog isn't sure what to do with the little fur ball :D they are both so cute.

Feel better soon!

kathy b said...

adorable PUPPY!!! I love puppy breath

Okay I'll find you on Pineterest1

Cathy said...

Thanks Ally for the numbers re hat, the finished item looks really cool, think DH would love one of these. Say Hi to your cute doggies :)

Cathy said...

Thanks Ally for the numbers re the hat, the finished item looks really cool, I'm sure DH would love one of these. Say Hi to your cute doggies :)

WonderWhyGal said...

aaaawwwwww, puppy puppy puppy!

That hat turned out great.