Friday, March 22, 2013

Waiting for spring...

like everyone else in my neighborhood.  I'm not really feeling impatient about it though. I can wait til the warmer weather gets here. The longer it waits the more time I have to save up for a new a/c unit. When you live with a Pug you have to have a/c for those over 80 degree days. Pugs can't really tolerate hot weather. Oh, the things we do for our pets.

And for those who have asked, here's a recent pic of our grand-dog Bear...
isn't he adorable? LittleDog actually played with him on Saturday. I guess they just need a little time to get used to each other.

If you've come for the knitting/fiber content then I'll show you my current sock...

and the next project I'm contemplating...

and if you'd like to see more fibery stuffs hop on over to Wisdom Begins In Wonder's Fiber Arts Friday post and check out all the creative peeps that gather there.

Thanks so much for stopping in. Have a great weekend and I hope to see you again next Friday.

10 comments:

sarah in the woods said...

Those socks are going to be great. Nice colors.

Melissa said...

LOL at your comment about being able to put aside more money for an A/C with the snow and cold weather hanging around. Your socks are going to be lovely.

Kathryn Ray said...

I need to try some of that self-patterning yarn... it makes the socks look so fancy. ;-)

kathy b said...

WELL BEAR IS ADORABLE.... more pics please.

I love the way your socks are coming alive as you knit up that color way

Ginx Craft said...

I love the way your sock wool is knitting up.

WonderWhyGal said...

I can't wait for Spring to get here. Love the socks and that blanket looks like a great project.

MarmePurl said...

I'm waiting for spring too.
Cool Colorway on the socks

Vivian said...

I had to look up the Undercover pattern. Another center out baby blanket? I can hear you counting the number of stitches as it grows ;-) it will be fun!

Cathy said...

Hot socks they will be, lovely colours! Little granddog is so cute.

Nichole said...

We're still waiting too... Love the socks!