Friday, April 26, 2013

The sun was actually shining!

Hello! Thank you for your visit today. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are too.

Another week has flown by and I'm not sure how that happens. I've been doing a bit of knitting and not much spinning. I'm really trying to get more spinning in but something always pulls me away.

I have a few pretty pictures for you this week. First is the beautiful glass pendant I won in the auction for Dutch...
Then there is the TGV Shawl that I've started for a retreat I'm going to in a few weeks. eek I'm using a skein of Jitterbug I've had for quite awhile. It's nice and springy and the colors are nice and bright...
And lastly my oh-so-shiny beaded cowl...
The Saint's foot is healing nicely, thank you for your kind words, and he's actually behaving himself so he can get back on his feet, with shoes, as soon as possible.

Have a great week! Remember to check out what others are creating over at Wisdom Begins In Wonder.

13 comments:

Chrisknits said...

That cowl will be gorgeous!!! Healing thoughts continue your way. Heal, foot, heal.

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Finally have sunny, spring weather here, too! That beaded cowl is lovely!

Nichole said...

Love that glass pendant! Happy Friday!

Vivian said...

Very pretty pendent :D

The cowl is turning out stunning!

Alittlebitsheepish said...

Lovely projects, glad the Saint is behaving for you!

Jess Schleicher said...

Both of these are so gorgeous. I still can't get over the beaded one. Love it.

Ginx Craft said...

What a lovely prize. Also your beaded cowl is just beautiful. It would be lovely to see it on a model.

katie metzroth said...

loving that beading. hope your weather continues to be pretty.

Andria said...

I love that beaded cowl! I am very tempted to start a TGV of my own!

Cathy said...

The pendant is gorgeous. Oh and your beaded cowl... You know I'm in love with it don't you ;-)
Hi to little dog btw!

WonderWhyGal said...

Your cowl is gorgeous!
I need to cast on my shawl. I'll be there at the retreat too. Hooray!

Love the pendent.

Heather Woollove said...

Loving the shawl, Ally! XO-

kathy b said...

OH I love your jitterbug color way!!!!! It is my favorite I may have to ask for some for mothers day