Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Brief Intermission...

from knitting for a bit of sewing. I'm amazed I remember how...


Whipped up this new sock bag last night with some left over fabric from Rena's wedding quilt. I finally got tired of that crinkly sounding plastic bag, lol.

How do you like it?

It's a bit clashy with my new Amy Butler bag but that's ok. Maybe Rena will be jealous and want one and I can pass this one on to her when I make another one with a fabric that is more complimentary to the Amy Butler. *devious snickering goes here*

Hey Rena, love you!


Here's an inside view...That's the mate to my Neopolitan Monkey languishing in the bottom of my new bag. Maybe this will motivate me to get it done - after the EZ Adult Surprise comes off the needles...maybe.


Howdy and thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hey this past week. It's so great to hear from everyone. Have a great week!

10 comments:

Amy said...

To heck with Rena--I love the bag!

Nichole said...

OMG, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that sock bag! I think you need to make more and sell them on Etsy! :)

Gnat said...

That bag looks great!!! Nice comfy home for your new sock!!

Great Job!!

Linda said...

Bah! Who cares about clashing. Nice bag.

Javajem said...

Awesome bag!!
Great job!

Rena said...

No Way, I totally have dibs on that bag. I WANT IT!!!!!! Nice sewing you were obviously busy last night. I do think that i have rights to it since it would match my quilt. I wish I were as crafty as you!!!
Love Rena

John said...

That bag is beautiful! Great job on it!

JessaLu said...

Love the sock bag!!

JenW!~ said...

LOVE that bag! It doesn't matter if it clashes. If it holds your stuff that what counts right?. :)

Surviving said...

It is a really cute bag!