Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thank Two Men and A Truck...

After a 10a-3p Saturday workday of moving, bossing, arranging... this is what was accomplished in my area...welcome to my new work space...

to the left off the main hallway...







go past the pillar...through here...take a left past the cabinet wall,













past the bigg-a$$ printer...and, ta-da!












this is where you'll find me...maybe, if you're lucky...lol.

And this is the view out my new windows.

A low-rent, barely above homelessness establishment. Always interesting things going on over there. Like "Nekkid Guy" who lives across the way and cooks his breakfast every morning with his blinds open, I wonder if he fries bacon for breakfast, ROFL.

The place reminds me of the album cover for Led Zepplin's Physical Graffiti. Anybody remember that besides me and Clarabelle? hee hee I wish I could turn the inside jacket over to show all the closed shades...

Hope you enjoyed the tour. Stop in and say hey sometime. We can sit and knit in the super comfy wicker churs.

Happy weekend, even if yours is short like mine. I'm off to Little Mexico to enjoy a chile relleno, margarita and the Mariachi's...

5 comments:

Cass said...

Ooooo you need to get a good zoom lense and post the daily happenings out your window. :)

Nice new space! It's very bright!

Linda said...

EEEKKKK!!! Not exactly what I'd want to see every morning. Perhaps the zoom lens, big blow up poster with a strategically placed blur, and put it in your office window?

wildflower38 said...

fried bacon....LMAO

Nichole said...

Very nice!

JessaLu said...

Please, I beg of you, do not post pictures of your nekkid neighbors frying bacon - my eyes can't take it! ;o)