Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FO: Skully

Well, it's done and I like it!


A friend wants it for her 8 yo grand-daughter who will only wear black, although the other day she said the child was finally open to wearing grey, hahaha.

I'm hoping it won't be too small. It's really small though.



I used baby yarn, since that's all I had in my stash in these colors. It was just for practice after all. The gauge is way off though since I used that skinny yarn. It doesn't even reach the top of my ears, lol

I hope she likes it.

5 comments:

Shine said...

it's wonderful!

Nichole said...

I love it! I hope you get a pic of her in it to show us...

Bubblesknits said...

Great job!

Rena said...

Love skully it is cute!!!!
Guess you will just have to make a bigger size next time :)

Grace said...

your hat looks wonderful

I NEED to buy one of your notion wallets, they are just to cute, please email me at needles54 at optonline dot net and let me know how much to send you