Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm too excited to sleep...

I'm having a dilemma about what to wear tomorrow, we're having a special visitor in GR.
While searching through my shirts and buttons I realized I have collected quite a few...
shirts...
and buttons...
I wear the buttons on my knitting bag since it goes pretty much anywhere important with me.
Here's a closer look at the buttons if you wanna see em...
I guess you could say I'm a big fan...
I'll be back tomorrow with photos from the rally...
we're supposed to have tickets to get on the stage!
O-Ba-Ma! O-Ba-Ma!


Knitting is happening here too! I've had a serious case of start-itis and start-over-itis, lol
Yet another incarnation of CanKnitian's Helping Hat
and a great hat designed by kvp that she calls Parrotfish. Her pattern is based on Pomatomus by Cookie A. I'll be taking a class that Cookie A is teaching on toe up socks at City Knitting on the 11th and I can hardly wait!
Do you like the color? And since my 16" #3 Harmony circ arrived in the mail this week from Knit Picks I frogged back my Skully and started over, I was not liking all the mistakes I had made trying to use those crazy little dpn's. I love my new Harmony circ. It's so pretty and teensy.
My friend Grace had a birthday this week. Stop in and tell her happy birthday if you have a second. Thanks

Everybody have a great week! Welcome to Autumn, the leaves are beautiful here right now. Wish you were here, we'd share a cuppa joe or a glass of wine and chat.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Sounds like great fun!

And you don't have to tell me about start-over-itis. I've got frog-itis.

Nichole said...

Sounds like fun - can't wait to see pics! :)

Lots of fun WIP's there... and I'm still jealous you get a class with Cookie!

Amy said...

I'd be excited too! I don't have as much stuff as you do :-) but I'm very fond of my "Knitters for Obama" button and my Obama coin purse.

Purl said...

Can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your visitor! CNN has announced that Obama will take MI!

Wish I could join you for a glass of wine!

Grace said...

thank you for the birthday wishes!!