Sunday, April 19, 2009

Button-Less Tank finished!


I'm here on a dreary Sunday to say, it's finished! The Button-Less Tank is complete...it could use a bit of steam blocking around the edges but other than than I'm pretty pleased with it. I could use a professional photographer too, hehehe.



Please ignore the camo pajama pants and the bad lighting. It's all about the sweater anyway, right?

I'm going to be making another one, in red, I think, and will make some alterations to the pattern so it fits my short self from the shoulder to the arm pit better, it's a bit long there and I'll certainly be wearing it with another tank or a t-shirt under it so my side-bewb doesn't show, LOL

Thanks to The Saint - mmmm-wah - for trying to take some good photos. Love you Honey! I know he thinks I'm crazy sometimes...

Me: "remember Honey, it's all about the sweater so cut off my head and don't get too much of these wicked sexy camo jammies" hahaha. The Saint: "ok you got a wrinkle down there on the lower right part...over a bit...yeah, right there! Ok , now stand still" as Alien is playing on the tv in the background. Folks would surely think we'd lost our minds if they walked in at that moment.

So I'll leave you with this solo shot...

Thanks for stoppin by.

8 comments:

Rena said...

Wow it looks amazing. I like how it turned out. Not sure it goes so well with your camo jammies.

clarabelle said...

Hey, the tank really looks good on you! I like the shape and the side slits, and The Saint's photography is pretty good - certainly a lot better than my own dear husband's (that wouldn't be difficult though, haha!).

Dianne said...

Very nice - love the color, too!

Channon said...

It looks great! And you know... if you hadn't told us you were wearing your jammies, we wouldn't have known...

Grace said...

it looks very very nice, and Saints photo is fabulous

Birdsong said...

Nice job... actually it goes pretty well with those jammies and should with lots of your wardrobe.

Bubblesknits said...

LOL That's better than my hubby...it seems like he zooms in on all the bad parts. ;-)

Love, love, love the tank!

Nichole said...

Very pretty!