Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Saint's pick

All the entries went in the bag

shake well...no lookin Honey


And the winner is...

no F'in Way!!! woohoo!!!! This little package will be traveling across land and sea to reach it's new owner.

Congratulations Clarabelle. I can't wait to see what you can do with the Tofutsies.

Thanks, again, to everyone who left a comment. I truly appreciate your attention. The 200th Post Contest was a big success. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again.

On to my next challenge...

Have a great weekend everybody!

5 comments:

clarabelle said...

Thank you so much - yeeha for The Saint - he obviously has such good taste (cough)! Please give him a big kiss from me...

Can't wait to knit with the Tofutsies (I've heard of this yarn but I don't think it's widely available in the UK) and the wallet looks wonderful!

Glad the contest was such a success - I look forward to your 300th!

Grace said...

congratulations Clarabelle, you will love the Tofutsies and the wallet!!

Again congrats on 200th

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

How cool congratulations clarabelle:)Hugs Darcy

Bubblesknits said...

Stinky Saint! lol Just jokin! Congrats to Clarabelle! Hope y'all are having a good weekend!

Nichole said...

Congrats Clarabelle! :)

Now when are you opening your etsy shop?? lol