Friday, April 17, 2009

Sorry if you missed the party

Noon has passed here at Chez B on Friday, April 17.

My 200th Post/Stay-Cation Contest is now closed.


I'd like to thank all of you for stopping in, looking around and leaving a comment. I've written up all the entries and will be putting them in a bag for The Saint to pick from when he arrives home this evening. I'll post the winner tomorrow by noon EDT.

###################################################################

It's been a crazy week. I really didn't expect to be moderating so many comments, LOL. I also made a mistake starting a week of vacation with no more lofty goal than being able to sleep til I was done everyday. Therefore I haven't accomplished much aside from knitting. Oh, wait! That's accomplishing something, isn't it? hahaha.

Here's what I've done on my Stay-Cation...

the Button-Less Tank is on my super new blocking boards I'm thinking I need a wider cutting table.


I started this sock on Monday night with some Trekking XXL that I couldn't leave City Knitting without a couple weeks ago


and made some progress on my waffle sock.



Last night I knit a square for a sock yarn lap blanket that I'd like to make - eventually...I just don't understand the instructions so I cannot get beyond this one square, gah!

7 comments:

Channon said...

Oooh, ahhhh... Such pretty knits! I really, REALLY like that Treking though. Enjoy your weekend!

clarabelle said...

Glad to hear that normalcy has returned...! Methinks you're a fave blogger, and good on you!

xxx

morgaine24 said...

you got some work done yesterday and its exciting to see all the names on paper im kind of old fashioned i like the drawing a name out of the has as opposed to using random.com but that's just me.

Grace said...

oohhh all that glorious knitting, I love posts with photos of yarn and yarn bowls and all kinds of knitty goodies

Linda said...

What matters on the vacation is that you enjoyed yourself and came out the other side refreshed. Have a great weekend.

Aunt Kathy said...

I love the looks of that trekking XXL too, very nice. I am finally hoping to start sock this weekend. OK I say that evvery weekend, but I mean it this time, maybe

CinderLisa said...

Very pretty socks! That's more than I would have gotten done.