Sunday, May 17, 2009

change is always good









A good day for just looking out from the inside




It's a bit chilly for sitting on the deck so today The Saint and I are sorting seasonal clothing. This involves his dragging totes up from the basement, taking everything out and trying it on to see what still fit - sadly some things didn't. Each item deemed not worthy of keeping for the summer went into to a couple different bags - one for the local mission and one for the grand-children. A tedious process but as with all organizational tasks, very rewarding when done.


Boomer shows off his bag-o-clothes for the mission...


I've also been rearranging the "dog" room to make a place for this...

Boomer's new canvas/mesh condo. He's livin in high style. And can someone tell me why he thinks he has to sit on my lap while I compose a blog post?

guess he thinks he's my editor now...

and playing with the camera - never can get enough practice with it and still trying to get the focus right...Oh, did somebody want to see knitting? I have actually been doing some this week...

blue socks a little progress on ZigBagZ

7 comments:

Rena said...

Boomer loves to surf the the net. That is why he is on your lap along with the ten million other things you do he will want to be on your lap. He's a "lap dog" and he is cute. Glad you got organized, wanna come over and do my closet????? pretty please? :)

Christine said...

You are making a lot of progress on that bag! Boomer looks so happy at your home. See you soon!

Christine said...

You are making a lot of progress on that bag! Boomer looks so happy at your home. See you soon!

Linda said...

So is Boomer a permanent addition or did I miss a post about his temporary stay?

Channon said...

Boomer just wants to be in the midst of whatever you're doing. Mugsy used to do the same thing. Gretchen just stands on the laptop...

clarabelle said...

Your dogs are so gorgeous!

I'm also very envious of you in your organisational skills re: clothes, etc. I'm afraid that I cram all everything into wardrobes and only sort stuff out when I can't get the wardrobe doors shut!

Bubblesknits said...

Nah, I don't need to see the knitting. I like the cute doggies. :-) Chan can tell you...I'm a sucker for the pups.

The socks are nice, though. ;-)